History & Background
Kaisung was incorporated and commenced operations to undertake the supply of plastic and other protective packaging products, mainly for customers in the consumer electronics industry.
DS Packaging was incorporated and commenced operations to focus on the supply of corrugated paper packaging products, including cartons and protective packagings such as edge boards, layer pads and nesting in the consumer electronics industry
We relocated our operations from a rented shop office in Balakong, Selangor, to a terrace factory located in Puchong.
- DS Manufacturing was incorporated and commenced operations as a manufacturer of corrugated paper packaging products in a rented semi-detached factory in Telok Gong, Port Klang in Selangor.
- We purchased our first flexographic printing machine to produce cartons with a capacity of approximately 2,000 pieces of carton blanks per hour, as well as a manual die-cut machine to produce die-cut sheets, trays and cartons in small quantities.
- The Puchong Facility became our head office, warehouse for our protective packaging products, as well as our operational facility for processing plastic and foam bags.
- We expanded our manufacturing operations by purchasing another flexographic printing machine to increase production capacity.
- We commenced the manufacturing of paper pallets for shipping and logistics use.
- We commenced the processing of plastic and foam bags, where we cut and sealed plastic and foam sheets into bags at our Puchong Facility.
To cater to increased demand and customer base, we purchased another flexographic printing machine for our operations in Klang. Said machine is capable of printing 2,500 pieces of carton blanks per hour.
We purchased the Nilai Factory and relocated one of our corrugated carton printing lines to the said factory.
We relocated our manufacturing operations to No.29 lot, Klang Factory.
- In view of increasing demand, DS Packaging acquired the factory lot next door in Klang, namely No. 27 Klang Factory. Currently, the Klang Factories house our main manufacturing operations for corrugated paper packaging products.
- We purchased our first fully automatic flatbed die-cutting machine, which enables us to produce folder-type cartons and trays with complex cuts and in larger quantities. The machine can produce 2,000 pieces of die-cut carton blanks per hour.
- We purchased another flexographic printing machine to produce corrugated cartons. The printing machine can print 2,500 pieces of carton blanks per hour. The increase in capacity was to meet the increase in demand from our major customers.
- Purchased our first automatic folding, stitching and glueing machine, which can automatically fold slotted-type carton blanks by its creases, then glue and stitch them up.